What Are You Thankful For?

As I sit at the computer and type I am contemplating the things that I am thankful for! I am thankful for so many things.

First of all, I am thankful that God has given me life and breath!

I am thankful for a wife that truly loves God and is dedicated to investing in our kids.

I am thankful for Tori and Caleb! God has blessed me with two children whom I have the honor of raising and investing myself into!

I am thankful for a great church...a community of loving people who genuinely care!

I am thankful for the ministry God has given me! An opportunity to serve Him by investing myself into the lives of so many students.

I am thankful for so much that I would bore everyone if I wrote it down! God has been and will always be good, let us recognize those good things and give thanks where thanks is due!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating a Culture of "Pride" as a Christian

Humanism in Christian Clothing

Why Israel Still Matters in God's Plan