God's Will and His Glory

Often times it seems difficult to answer the question, "What is the very best way to give God glory?" I believe that giving God glory is directly related to loving God the most! What do the Scriptures say... Simple, Jesus says in the Gospels, "If you love me, you will obey what I command!" What are God's commands? They are based on God's character and design for life. God desires people to live life the way He intended for it to be. These desires are known as His will! God has stated His will for us in His incredible Word! We know how we ought to live, because the designer gave us the blue prints! Giving God glory is not just making Him look good, it is loving Him by living life the way He designed it to be lived...obeying His commands or living within the confines of God's will. Its really simple, live within the boundaries that God has set up and you naturally will give Him glory. So what does this mean. It means that I don't have to be confused about how to fulfill my life's purpose...to give God glory! I simply obey God commands or live within the confines of His will. I will blog about obedience tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating a Culture of "Pride" as a Christian

Humanism in Christian Clothing

Why Israel Still Matters in God's Plan